Thanks to McDonald’s satisfaction survey, customers can tell what they think about McDonald’s service. The earlier you do this the better. This is because customers only have the opportunity to give the feedback and take part in the survey in seven days. As will always have a fresh perspective on your experience it’s always better to participate in the survey at the earliest.
You can also remember most of the detail that happened in the store. In this way, the comments you provide through the survey will be honest and genuine.
How to take Part in McDVOICE Survey?
You must ask what are the benefits of getting into this survey and the answer is because you can get the McDvoice validation code as a reward. The voucher code provided to customers may vary depending on the promotion and various other factors. Below, we have provided the steps to enter into McDVOICE survey.
- If you wish to participate in this survey, you must have the recent McDonald’s receipt. Never forget to collect the receipt every time you visit any McDonald ‘s store.
- Now, you need is a computer or smartphone to visit www.mcdvoice.com website
- Your age must be at least 13 years old.
- When you start the survey, it gives you the opportunity to choose the desired language to answer the questions.
- You can’t take more than 5 survey’s in a month, but still, there is a lot of chance to win the rewards.
- In this feedback form, it asks relevant questions related to your last visit to the restaurant.
- Your unbiased review can really help the company for further improvements to the store.
- This survey will not take more than 3 minutes to complete, so give your valuable comments to McDonald’s and have the opportunity to win incredible rewards including cashback and free burgers.
When you get to the last page of your survey, which looks like the screenshot given below. There will be an opportunity to visit the official website or sign up to receive offers through the McDonald’s survey email list. This is the how the validation code page looks like.
4 thoughts on “How to Participate in McDonald’s Survey?”
Went to McDonald’s in pidgeon forge, Tn. twice today. My wife got a medium ice coffee which came in a child’s cup. Wrong size! Bought 2 quarter cheese. Bun was hard and stale and burger dried out. Supposed to be made fresh but wasn’t. Disappointed, especially since my wife goes daily to McDonald’s in Mt Gilead, Ohio
Meal was good
Jaclyn Anderson waited on me
It was a delight. A nice smile and a great greeting
To start my day right
It was a pleasant experience
Your employees are top notch
On the down side a temp washing the outside Windows with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth was not what McDonald’s represents
He was doing a great job bit I don’t think that’s what you want your customer seeing
Thank you and I will be back
Friendly cashiers at drive thru windows..
It was a very pleasant experience from ordering till we got what we ordered. The order was correct. A pleasant experience.